Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the sale of goods through an E-commerce website.
1. These general conditions are governing the contracts for distance selling within the meaning of the Consumer protection act between „ATOP” LLC and consumers in connection with ordering and purchasing of the offered through electronic shop www.vybetan.com
2. “ATOP” LLC. is a trading company with limited liability within the meaning of the Commerce Act, with UIC: 204725382, VAT number: BG 204725382 and address of management: Blvd. Bulgaria 81B, fl. 4, office 7, Sofia 1608
3. “VYBE” is a reserved trade mark of “ATOP” LLC. and its property. ”VYBE” is administrator of the web
page www.vybetan.com and its corresponding sub domains.
4. In addition to the above said address, contact with ”VYBE” is established via telephone number +359 889 354 543 or via e-mail: email@example.com
5. For the purposes of these general conditions the terms below have the following meaning:
5.1. Seller – “VYBE” or any of the partners of “ATOP” Ltd., published on the website.
5.2. Website/Site – web pages, attached to the domains www.vybetan.com and its corresponding sub domains.
5.3. Internet page – an integral and distinct part of a website.
5.4. User/Customer – Any person, who is not an employee of “VYBE” and is using the Internet pages, described
above, in any way.
5.5. User Account/Account – a separate section in the site, containing information about the User, provided by the same upon registering, and stored by www.vybetan.com, while access to user’s profile is carried out by entering a username and password. The User profile presents the User with the opportunity to examine and edit data, introduced upon registration, as well as entries in the address book, to have access to information of all requests for purchase of goods from the e-commerce store www.vybetan.com, to change the password for access, to get a subscription, respectively to refuse a subscription for receiving an information bulletin and other.
5.6. Order – request by the Customer, by which they declare intention to purchase goods or services from the site.
5.7. Catalog/Store- list of goods, located in a site and representing its main content, to which customers have free access.
5.8. Goods – element of the catalogue, located in a site, which is a subject of the contract for sale.
5.9. Contract – any contract, concluded distantly, between “VYBE” and a customer for the purchase of goods from the site, as a consequence of filing of customer Order. These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of said Contract. Each separately placed order constitutes a separate contract.
5.10. Content – All information on the website, which can be accessed through the use of an electronic device; the content of all information sent by the Customer to the Seller and vice versa.
5.11. Newsletter, Brochure, Message -Information sources, concerning products in the “VYBE” site, without being bound by the information provided.
5.12. Payment – Collection or recovery of funds, resulting from the sale of a product.
5.13. Force Majeure circumstance – Unforeseeable event, beyond the control of the parties, which cannot to be avoided.
6. The general terms and conditions set out rules, by which the Customer can use the site and its content, in cases where there is no available otherwise valid agreement between him and the Seller.
7. The general terms and conditions are obligatory for all customers of the site. Using it means the customer has introduced themselves with them carefully and has agreed to them in each of his use.
8. Terms and conditions can be changed unilaterally and at any time by “VYBE”. These changes come into force immediately after being published on the site.
9. With the acceptance of these Terms and conditions, the Customer expressly agrees to the conclusion of distance contracts as a result of an Order made by him.
10. “VYBE” reserves the right to terminate or refuse registration of the customer, unilaterally at its discretion, without owing any penalty or compensations about it.
11. Placing an order is possible and valid only for the territory of the United Kingdom and only for persons over 18 years of age. By registering on the website and creating an order, the Customer declares that he / she is of legal age (at the age of 18).
12. “VYBE” specifies that image (static/dynamic presentations and so on) of the products have informative character and is possible that the supplied products may differ from what is depicted, due to technical errors, change of characteristics, design or their audit. The Seller does not bear responsibility for such discrepancies.
13. The features, descriptions and prices of products on the site can contain errors and can be changed at any time. The Seller does not bear responsibility for such discrepancies, but is obliged to remove them in a timely manner, if such are indicated by the Customer.
14. “VYBE” reserves the right to make changes on the site, its structure and functions without prior notice to customers.
15. “VYBE” is not responsible for any errors, which can appear on the site, due to technical reasons.
16. “VYBE” reserves the right to publish advertising boxes/banners/of any kind and/or connections/links, in any part of the site, according to current legislation.
17. All goods, including those in promotion, are sold and shipped to the depletion of the available quantities from the warehouse of the Seller, even if that is not expressly noted on the site.
18. It is possible that the site may contain links/referrals to other sites, “VYBE” does not bear the
responsibility for the content and policies of these sites.
19. The Seller and the Customer agree that all electronic communication between them, including using a a particular account, has the power of a handwritten signature in the relations between them.
20. If any of the provisions of these general conditions for use of the site is invalid or inapplicable to the particular contract, regardless of the reason for this, this does not imply any invalidity or inapplicability of the other regulations.
21. The contract for a distance sale of goods is considered to be concluded from the moment an order sent by the Customer is accepted by the Seller.
22. The Seller informs the Customer by email and/or telephone for the registration of the contract.
23. In all cases, in which an order is registered and the Customer has received confirmation, the same owes payment in full size, which is negotiated for each individual order.
24. The Seller reserves the right at the inability to supply to refuse partially or entirely to fulfil the
contract; as in this case he is due to return only the received amounts, without the charges for the Customer.
25. When the warehouse stock of a particular item is insufficient for the execution of all received orders, the rule in the previous point is applied.
26. Provided information from the Customer, as well as the current general conditions are an integral part of the Distance selling contract.
INTERNET SALES POLICY
27. Access to the site for registration of an account and creation of an order is allowed for each Customer. The Customer bears responsibility for the correctness of submitted data and for compliance with the special requirements of the law in connection with the conclusion of civil contracts.
28. “VYBE” can restrict access to orders, products, services, payment methods and other of any Customer, in its sole discretion without prior warning or notice. “VYBE” does not bear responsibility for any loss, which the Customer suffers or may suffer in the result of this decision.
29. Each Customer can have only one account on the site. It is not allowed one account to be shared between several Customers; all responsibility for the damages from such sharing is borne by the Customer.
30. All prices on the site are announced in British pounds (GBP) with included VAT.
31. The price of the product does not include the cost of delivery and outstanding fees in payment. In all cases before the completion of the contract “VYBE” will designate a site value of the additional costs, which the Customer has to pay.
32. It is possible, after the purchase of goods, “VYBE” to ask the Customer via e-mail, telephone or other means of communication for a review of purchased goods. By voluntarily providing a Review and/or a photo from the Customer, the same expressly agrees that “VYBE” can use this Review and/or photo for advertising purposes on its site or its sub domains.
33. Prices on the site, crossed with a line, indicate the old price of goods in the store. These prices are
informative in nature and have no relation to the actual due price.
34. Upon presentation of products and services “VYBE” reserves the right to use other products (accessories and others), which may not be included in the price of the product. In such cases, the description of the product contains the included set of products and any which are not included in the same description are considered to not be included in the kit.
35. “VYBE” reserves the right to change prices of goods and services at any time, without advance
notification to the Customer.
36. The price of products and services is this, which is available at the time of placing an order in the
context of inventory balances and/or for the period of the promotion, if there is one. Any changes in prices, occurred after the adoption of the order, are not pertaining to it.
37. “VYBE” does not guarantee availability of any product, which can be purchased on the site, before it has confirmed to the Customer via email or phone, that the contract is executed and an order is transmitted for delivery.
38.VYBE may, at its discretion, issue promotional discount codes to individual users / customers. The value, scope and period of validity are determined unilaterally by VYBE. The promotional codes provided cannot be shared with other users / customers.
38.1. Two (2) or more promotions can not be applied to one order.
39. The Customer can place an order on the site by the addition of the proposed goods and services in the shopping cart, following instructions and steps in the site, in order to complete and sent the order.
40. Upon completion of its order, the Customer agrees that all provided information required in the purchase process is correct and complete at the time of the order.
41. Incomplete orders do not lead to registration of an order.
42. Goods and services are available in the context of produce stock availability and can be confirmed or refused depending on availability.
43. “VYBE” reserves the right to clarify availability and terms of delivery by phone or email at the time of processing of an order.
44. “VYBE” does not bear responsibility for compliance of the terms of delivery of the products.
45. Until delivery, the Seller may refuse to partially and/or fully fulfil a placed order when delivery is
impossible because of objective reasons, or due to legal defects in the contract concluded, given they will notify the Customer in advance. In such cases the Seller is obliged to reimburse the amounts paid by the Customer, if any, without this resulting in any additional costs for the same, after which the contract is considered terminated and the parties have no other obligations to each other.
46. With the placement of an order the Customer gives the right to the Seller to get in touch with them for guidance in every possible way, when this is required in connection with the said order.
47. In case а change in terms of supply or in the contents of placed order or in other terms in the contract is necessary, an employee of “VYBE” has to inform the Customer via phone or email. In such case the Customer has the right to refuse the contract or to confirm the order. In both cases the Seller shall not be liable for damages beyond the liability for repayment of the amounts already paid.
48. The Customer can refuse an order up to the moment of receiving information that the order is completed and has a pending shipment. This can be done by emailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In these cases the Seller recovers fully the payment made by the Customer, if there is such, in the same way that the payment was made, without any cost to the customer. The Customer does not bear responsibility for damages and loss of benefits and
the contract is deemed to be terminated.
RETURN OF GOODS AND WITHDRAWAL OF THE DISTANCE SALES CONTRACT
49. Under the Distance sales contract, any Customer who has the quality of an User may return the product in a non-infringing commercial manner without specifying objective reason for claim within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods. Return shipping costs are a liability and responsibility of the Customer. “VYBE” will not accept goods shipped via cash on delivery payment method.
50. Other grounds for termination of the Distance sales contract by the Customer are:
50. 1. Defective packaging – The Customer may request a replacement of the goods if they find that it is in poor commercial appearance. In this case, the cost of returning the product shall be borne by the Seller. If upon receipt of the goods by the Customer and within 24 hours, the Customer does not contact “VYBE” in writing or by telephone to establish the damage to the products concerned, they are considered to have been received in good commercial form. In this case “VYBE” is not obliged to replace the respective products.
50. 2. Mixed product on delivery. If the Customer finds that the product delivered by the courier is different from the one they ordered, they can return it to the courier to send them the correct Shipping costs are covered by the Seller.
51. The Customer is obliged to inform the Seller of their intention to return the goods purchased or to withdraw from the Distance sales contract by stating their decision unambiguously by written communication via email within the specified time limit. To exercise their right of withdrawal, the Customer must use the Right of Withdrawal Form. Failure to comply with the 14-day product return period or if the product is returned without the Customer notifying the Seller, the latter is not obliged to reimburse the amounts paid by the Customer.
52. If a problem with the purchased goods occurs the Customer may contact the Seller by email address: email@example.com.
53. Goods shall be returned to the warehouse of “VYBE”: Company: FULFILL.ONE / PARCEL.ONE, c/o VYBE Fulfillment, Address: Am Pfahlgraben 4-10, Tor 4, 35415 Pohlheim, Phone: +4964048029252 for “VYBE” with the option to review and examine the status of the products in order to establish the compliance with the terms for return.
54. In the event that the Customer exercises their right to withdraw from the Distance sales contract, “VYBE” shall refund the amounts paid in full not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the item was accepted back into the “VYBE” warehouse. The cost of returning the goods is deducted from the amount that the Consumer has paid in accordance with the contract, except in case the Customer has returned the goods on their own account and has informed the supplier.
54.1. – If the client no longer wishes his order, he/she has to return the goods on their account to ATOP LLC. The customer then should provide ATOP LLC with a tracking number. When ATOP LLC has made sure the goods are sent back to the warehouse and the package is not harmed, it has the responsibility to refund the money to the client in 14 calendar days.
55. The Seller has the right to delay the recovery of the amount until the receipt of the sold goods and is notresponsible for items which are not delivered to his warehouse.
56. The recovery of the sum is carried out by bank transfer to the account referred to in the Return form which can be downloaded HERE. If the payment is made by bank card or PayPal, the amount in returned to the card or account from which the payment is made.
57. If the Customer exercises their Right of withdrawal from the Distance sales contract, they must deliver the goods back to “VYBE” without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date the user announces their decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is considered to be met if the user submits information for their decision to “VYBE” in writing before the expiry of the 14-day time limit.
58. The replacement period, due to a technical malfunction is 15 calendar days from the day of acceptance of the goods by the Customer. After this period, “VYBE” has the right to refuse the return or replacement of these products.
59. When exercising the Right of withdrawal from the Distance sales contract, the Customer is obliged to keep the goods received from the supplier, their quality intact and in safety upto their return.
60. In case the goods ordered and pre-paid by the Customer cannot be delivered by the Seller, the latter will inform the Customer about this and refund the amount paid within 14 days from the date on which the Seller ascertains this fact or from the date on which the Customer expresses their wish
to terminate the contract.
61. Conditions for return or exchange:
61. 1. The Customer must notify the Seller in writing by email with a completed return form. In case of a problem with the products, the customer must provide photos or video material.
61. 2. All goods have to be in the same condition as when delivered, without damages, in impeccable commercial appearance and full kit. The packaging should be intact, not broken, scratched or damaged;
61. 3. If the product has been accompanied with a gift, the same should be returned;
61.4. – Under the Distance sales contract, any Customer who has the quality of a User may return the product in a non-infringing commercial manner without specifying objective reason for claim within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods. Return shipping costs are a liability and responsibility of the Customer. ATOP LLC will not accept goods shipped via cash on delivery payment method.
61.5. – If the client wants to return product which was bought as part of a PROMO bundle – the regular price of the remaining products (or bundle price, if there is an active promo bundle with the same products) will be charged to the customer (delivery charge will also be added if the order price is less than the required minimum for free shipping). The difference in the amount paid by the customer and the amended order price will be refunded up to 14 days after the customer returns the product.
62. If the product is returned in an open/used state and cannot be sold as new, the Seller reserves the right to refuse the return of the amount paid by the Customer upon the placement of the order, as well as the subsequent costs of the return of the product.
63. Prices of goods and services are final and include VAT, as well as all other taxes and fees, provided for in the current legislation.
64. Price and method of payment are indicated in each order.
65. Methods of payment, offered by “VYBE” are: cash on delivery, money transfer through PayPal, Credit/Debit Card
66. The Customer agrees to perform payment in accordance with the selected by them method and the terms of the Distance sale contract upon its conclusion and under conditions between the Customer and the respective provider of payment services.
67. The Customer agrees that the Seller has the right to demand and accept an advance payment for the contracts for the purchase and sale of goods and their delivery.
68 . In case “VYBE” does not receive payment according to the method chosen by the Customer and within the agreed terms before the order is executed, it shall be considered refused by the Customer.
69. The Seller delivers the online ordered goods through courier company Royal Mail, Hermes at the address specified by the Customer. ATOP ltd. It is not responsible if the order has the status of “delivered” to the courier company, and the customer has claims about it. In this case, the customer must fill out an application that he has not received the order and hand it over to ATOP ltd., So that the latter can start an investigation with the courier company.
70. The Seller carries out the delivery of goods only on the territory of the United Kingdom.
70.1. As ATOP LLC is company established in the EU and shipments are being sent from the territory of the EU, custom taxes could be imposed upon delivery to the client outside of the EU. It remains customer’s liability to be informed of the possible charges that could be imposed on customs.
*70.2. As shipments are being sent from the territory of the EU, occasional delays may occur due to customs procedures. ATOP LLC will not be held responsible if the order is delayed at customs on the UK’s border.
71. The goods sold are accompanied by the necessary documents and original packaging.
72. The time of delivery is between 3 and 6 working days. An exception is point 47.
72.1. PRIORITY SHIPPING – The priority shipping guarantees that your order will be processed and fulfilled with priority before the rest of the orders. Such orders will be also processed and fulfilled with priority in case of stock shortage. Those orders are also the first ones to be handled to the courier company for delivery. ATOP LLC will not be held responsible if the courier company delayed the order.
73. Delivery cost is GBP 3.50 incl. VAT.
74. Delivery of orders for goods of value over GBP 30 (VAT included) is free for the Customer.
75. The details regarding the terms of delivery of the goods are indicative and the Seller is not bound by them to execute the delivery on a specific date. The Customer is not entitled to any compensation in case of delayed delivery.
76. Deliveries are carried out from Monday to Friday between 09.00 and 18.00 o’clock with the exception of official holidays. There may be an exception for settlements with special service schedules.
77. On the day of delivery, the Customer receives a SMS and/or an e-mail from the courier stating that there is a shipment to be received. If the Customer is not found on the agreed upon day and place and there is no other person to accept the shipment for them, the courier leaves a note that the address has been visited along with contact details. The consignment is returned to the courier’s office to be received upon request. If the Customer does not contact the Seller or the courier company the next day, the order is considered cancelled.
78. The Customer has the opportunity to open and examine the contents of the shipment before paying to the courier.
79. “VYBE” or a courier company representative notifies the Customer by phone or email if unforeseen
circumstances prevent the timely implementation of the delivery.
80. The Customer agrees that certifying the goods have been received may be executed by a person, for whom, in the circumstances, it may be inferred that they will pass on the information to the Customer – party to thecontract.
81. The Customer must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and its handing over by the Seller or courier, and if there are any inconsistencies with the order, must notify the Seller immediately.
82. The risk of loss or damage of the purchased goods passes on to the Customer at the moment when the latter or a third party designated by them, other than the person appointed by “VYBE” Courier Company, accepts the goods.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
83. The ownership of the goods shall be transferred with the delivery of the goods to the Customer, after payment has been made. The delivery of the goods will be certified by the Customer’s signature on the transport document provided by the courier.
84. The Seller has the right to use subcontractors without having to notify or obtain the Customer’s consent. The Seller will be responsible for the actions of these subcontractors.
85. All content, including, but not limited to, images, design, software, databases, information and any other content published on the site is property of “VYBE” or third parties, in which case “VYBE” has been authorized to use.
86. All content to which the Customer has accesses, is protected by the law, unless accompanied by written consent to use between “VYBE” and the Customer or a third party.
87. The Distance sale contract does not authorize the Customer to copy, distribute, provide to third parties or change in any way whatsoever any part of the content of the site, except with the explicit consent of “VYBE”.
88. The Customer agrees that by providing their personal data to the Seller, it may be used for any lawful purposes without the Seller having to ask the Customer for their consent to process them in each individual case.
89. “VYBE” may, without the consent of the Customer, collect other information such as, but not limited to, IP address, operating system, visit time, location from which the site is accessible, name and version of the web browser, and other data provided by the web browser used to access the site.
90. The Customer may refuse the collection of personal information and request its deletion, thereby withdrawing their consent to the General Terms and Conditions, without further obligation from each of the parties to the other and/or without any party being held liable for any harm to the other. Exercising of this right is performed in writing through the means of contacting the Seller
91. By providing personal data to the Seller such as, but not limited to, email and phone, the Customer gives consent to be contacted by the Seller, as well as third parties who are partners of “VYBE”.
92. The Customer is responsible for the protection of the confidentiality of their password and account and is responsible for all actions, carried out by their account.
94. According to the Law on Personal Data Protection, the User has the right to access their own personal data which they have entered, as well as to correct said personal data.
95. The personal data of the Customer may be provided to the relevant state bodies, on the grounds and within the law, and upon their explicit request.
96. The Seller shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the Customer or by third parties as a result of force majeure circumstances or such beyond the control of the Seller.
97. The Seller is not responsible for any physical or mental harm as well as allergic reactions resulting from the use of the products. “VYBE” products are not recommended for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under 18 years of age. The products in the “VYBE” store are not a medicine or a substitute for one. If you are hesitant about the effects of any of the ingredients, listed on the package of each product, on your physical or mental conditions, we recommend consulting your doctor before using the products.
98. “VYBE” is not responsible for the actions of any person who uses the content of the site.
99. “VYBE” shall not be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental or other, resulting from the use or inability to use the site or for any errors or omissions in the content that may lead to harm.
100. “VYBE” does not guarantee to the Customer the availability of any product, access to the site, account, content, products and services and shall not be liable for any damages to the Customer or third parties, resulting from that.
101. “VYBE” offers no guarantee that the goods will meet the Customer’s requirements or expectations.
102. “VYBE” shall under no circumstances be liable for any damages, including but not limited, to lost
profits, loss of information, interruption of activity resulting from the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the site.
103. In all other cases the Seller’s liability is limited to the value of the goods ordered and paid for by the Customer.
104. Upon creation of an account, the Customer agrees by default to receive brochures, notices, bulletins and other special offers from “VYBE”.
105. The Customer may at any time refuse to receive the special offers, brochures and notices: By using the special link contained in each special offer; by using a special section in their account; by calling the Seller’s contact numbers; in writing via email.
106. By accepting these terms, the Customer agrees by default to receive calls, messages and short text messages, carried out with or without human intervention, which are necessary for the execution of the contract.
107. The Customer may at any time refuse to receive messages and short text messages by calling the Seller’s contact numbers or in writing via email.
108. “VYBE” reserves the right to remove individual Customer contacts from its database without any further commitments and without further notice.
109. “VYBE” does not distribute unsolicited commercial communications within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
110. Refusal to receive special offers and notices does not constitute a waiver of this contract.
FORCE MAJEURE CIRCUMSTANCES
111. The parties are not responsible for the failure to fulfil their contractual obligations if it is due to
force majeure circumstances.
112. If, within 14 days of the occurrence of force majeure circumstances, they cannot be overcome, either party has the right to ask the other to terminate the contract without any party being liable for damages.
DISPUTES AND APPLICABLE LAW
113. This Document has been prepared and will be interpreted in accordance with Bulgarian law and legislation.
114. By using, visiting the Site, browsing and other of any content, product, accessible and/or delivered in any way, the Customer agrees to these General Terms and Conditions.
115. Disputes that may arise between the Customer and “VYBE” will be settled by mutual agreement through mutual concession. If this is not possible, the dispute will be referred to the Sofia Arbitration Tribunal of the International Justice and Arbitration Association according to its rules. The current arbitration clause does not apply to customers – individuals. Disputes with customers – individuals will be referred to the tribunal and the locally competent Bulgarian court.
116. Supervisor agency – Online Dispute Resolution https://ec.europa.eu